Jungle Adventure Nature Resort and Camping Site Hideaway
We are based in the middle of nowhere in the jungle and operate guided tours. The Resort is situated bordering Udawalawe National Park which is the Elephant's paradise. The River Walawe is situated 100 meters away from the resort.
Extreme off road 4WD experience- the resort is only accessed by 4x4 vehicle may need to use winch and Hi-Lift jack depending on the weather conditions.
other activities in the Hide away
- swimming facility in natural pool on site and in the River Walawe
- outdoor team activities- volleyball cricket and badminton
- indoor activities Peduru party - talent show- Carom
- Mini adventure series - Nature trails trekking and birds watching in and around the premises
- Nature and landscape photography
- Yoga and meditation We are planning to have regular meditation sessions for lay people who like to learn and practice Buddhist meditation in a peaceful environment with the help of International Buddhist Meditation Centre and Raja maha viharaya suitable for local and foreign Buddhist
- forest exploration special study tours of flora and fauna
- Mountain biking and cycling
- Camp fire & Barbecue party in the Garden
- Rock climbing
- Speleology- Recreational activity of exploring caves - there are several caves and rocks around the resort
- Visit Kalthota Archaeological Excavations and caves
- Excursions to Kuragala - Pre historic archaeological site with ruins of ancient Buddhist cave complex dating back to the 2nd century BC in Balangoda Sri lanka
- Visit Duwili Ella waterfall (‘‘The Dust Fall '' ) or River Walawe east fall - The height of the waterfall is about 40 meters.
- Visit Budugala Monastery and Raja Maha Viharaya
- White water Rafting, Kayaking and Canoeing in the River Walawe from the resort to the Duwili Ella
- Fishing in the river Walawe
- We are developing Agro Tourism around our farm land, paddy field, Flower, plant nursery and park
Jungle Adventure Nature Resort and Camping site Thanjanthanna Kalthota Balangoda Sri lanka
please find The climate of the area is very similar to the Belihuloya Balangoda | Ella Sri lanka